Friday 10 January 2014

Preliminary magazine cover

By designing and creating a preliminary magazine, this will allow me to gain experience and become more confident with software such as Photoshop, as well as developing my knowledge of what layouts are aesthetically pleasing and work well. I believe that my preliminary magazine cover looks quite professional, however there are a number of things that I believe does not work, or that need repositioning. Through development of planning I will show my progression and changes that I make to the magazine, to make the most visually appealing magazine possible.











These screenshots allow me to track my progress of the design and positioning of the cover, and enables me to look back at my initial ideas of layout later on in this unit.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent evidence of your work in progress. I love the finished result!

    ReplyDelete